It’s pretty simple. We want to make sure you are who you say you are, so that clinics and other healthcare organisation can have confidence in the people they are hiring for shifts. When clinics see the ‘Verified’ icon, they know you are legit!
Why should I get verified?
There’s a bunch of reasons why you should get verified but we think the most important reasons are:
- To give businesses confidence they are hiring a legitimate registered health professional
- You will appear at the top of applicant lists when applying for shifts
- Some organisations will choose to only accept Verified Lokko Practitioners
- The Verified tick will show on your profile and on the applicants list so Clinics can find you easily
How do I get verified?
In the sidebar of the Lokko app tap the “Verify your profile” menu item.
This will take you to verify your account and become a Verified Lokko Practitioner. Great stuff right! From there the app will take you to a page that will require a few documents from you.
The app is going to ask you for a few things which, for ease of use, we’ve enabled you to just take a photo of. These documents include:
- Your governing body registration (for Australia this will be AHPRA)
- Your CV
- The front and back of your driver’s licence (if you don’t have one please email us and we will work with you on another form of identification)
How much does it cost?
Nothing, if you invite at least one person to Lokko. You can do this during the process of verification and you’ll bypass the standard $100 fee.
If you don’t invite a friend, it’s $100 per year to be a Verified Lokko Practitioner. We will from time-to-time run promotions and discounts and we provide incentives for referring practitioners or other health professionals to the app. So you can be sure that if you want to, you can cover this cost pretty easily.